Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Rush Limbaugh Is a Big Fat Liar

Fred, thanks for sharing this.

I was listening to a Bill Maher podcast today at the gym.   He commented on the assertion some people make that gay marriage diminishes traditional marriage.

This assertion is made by people who are apparently untroubled by the fact that Romney delivered the commencement address recently at Jerry Falwell's Liberty University....a diploma from which diminishes my diploma from a real university.

It is funny to hear Romney defend "tradtional" marriage between one man and one woman.  I don't know if this is true or not, but I heard recently that this will be the first election in US history where both candidates' grandfathers were polygamists.  I don't know anything about Obama's grandfather.






No comments: