Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pulling Out The Big Guns

I think Romney already has a lock on the old white farts in Ohio. He should have tried to find a younger celeb.

Just look at the love in those eyes. Nicklaus's affection for Romney must be all political principal because, if it was about golf, he'd probably be supporting Obama. I hear from Republicans that Obama is getting to play a pretty fair game because of all the practice he gets. I've never heard that about Romeny.



My favorite Nicklaus quotes:
“When I was competing, I didn’t lean on someone else in tough times....I know what I had to do on the golf course to succeed, and when I won I certainly didn’t apologize for my success.”

You'd think he'd be able to conjugate the verb "to know" correctly. My Brazilian students do. 

No comments: